* The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
* Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
* Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
* This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
* From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
* Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
* These terms and conditions apply to your booking of Tours and other services with www.ExtremeFree.com.au, or brought to you by ExtremeFree, and may vary from time to time.
EMAIL COMMUNICATIONS: – On your request, we will send you an email confirmation of the availability and pricing of tours and products which are subject to change. – We will happily reserve places for you on most tours and we will send an email titled ‘Booking Held’ once places have been reserved. – Your Booking is confirmed once you have received an e-Ticket and invoice via email. – E-Tickets aren’t required to be printed in 99% of cases. Please refer to the terms and conditions on your e-Ticket to see if this is required.
CANCELLATION POLICY: Please refer to your e-Ticket for specific cancellation policy that relates to each specific tour you booked. – All tours booked are subject to a minimum 20% cancellation fee – Package discounts do not apply when a tour is cancelled by you or by the Operator for any reason.
WEATHER CANCELLATIONS: If the Tour is cancelled due to weather conditions 99% of tours offer a rebooking or full refund will be given. Please refer to the terms and conditions on your e-Ticket to see if this is applicable.
TRAVEL INSURANCE: We recommend you have suitable travel insurance or other cover in order that you protect yourself from the potential for cancellation.
YOUR CONTRACT: Your Contract is with the Operator, tour operator, or other service provider as detailed on your e-Ticket and ExtremeFree acts as an Agent. We accept no liability for any matters arising from or otherwise connected with your contract. Our emails confirm the details of your booking and the related terms of service. You are required to ensure that these details are correct.
FEEDBACK: All complaints and compliments should be submitted in writing. Our consultants are always happy to listen to your feedback, however, if you require a response or resolution, please submit this via email with your contact details and booking reference number.